Holiday

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2008
      In case you are wondering why I'm not responding: the coming weeks I
      will be taking a holiday. No internet, no email, a real vacation.

      --
      Would you care for a drink? I mean, if it were, like,
      disabled and you had to look after it?

    • Tony Mechelynck
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 2008
        On 01/10/08 20:50, Bram Moolenaar wrote:

        > In case you are wondering why I'm not responding: the coming weeks I
        > will be taking a holiday. No internet, no email, a real vacation.

        Have a good time, and come back refreshed and relaxed once it's over! ;-)

        Too much of a good thing is WONDERFUL.
        -- Mae West

      • Richard Hartmann
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 1, 2008
          On Wed, Oct 1, 2008 at 20:50, Bram Moolenaar <Bram@...> wrote:

          > In case you are wondering why I'm not responding: the coming weeks I
          > will be taking a holiday. No internet, no email, a real vacation.

          Have fun, read books, stuff yourself with food :)

          Richard