syntax/config.vim doesn't highlight correctly

  • Joshua Cranmer
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2008
      I was recently poking around a configure.in file when I noticed that vim
      seemed to run afoul of highlighting it correctly, failing halfway
      through. I traced the problem to a (copy-paste?) typo in
      syntax/config.vim. Attached is a patch which fixes it.

      --
      Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not tried it. -- Donald E. Knuth