Re: suggestion: use newer tcl syntax file

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2008
      rpremuz wrote:

      > I've just installed gvim 7.2 (Windows version) and found out that
      > unfortunately the \vim72\syntax\tcl.vim file that comes in gvim 7.2 is
      > not renewed.
      >
      > I'd say that the latest version of the tcl syntax file available at
      > since 2007-05-02 is much better that that provided in gvim 7.2.

      I don't look around on the internet to find updated files. I expect the
      author to send me the update. Possibly after some testing period.
      So if you find some runtime file that is outdated, notify the author to
      send me an updated copy.

      5. Put decaf in the coffee maker for 3 weeks. Once everyone has gotten
      over their caffeine addictions, switch to expresso.