problem with "useing gvim as a IDE"

  • momodi
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2008
      Hi
      There is a problem I tryed to solve many times, but all failed.

      Could anyone help me?

      When I want to run a problem, I could samplely add this code in my
      vimrc file.

      map <F9> :call CR()<CR><space>
      func CR()
      exec "update"
      exec "g++ %<.cpp -o %< && ./ %<"
      endfunc

      But, there is a bug with this method.

      when I run this program:

      while (1) {
      printf("foo\n");
      }

      I press F9, then vim will print foo endless.
      I pressed ctrl+c, but it didn't work.

      so I change that code to this:

      map <F10> :call CR2()<CR><space>
      func CR2()
      exec "update"
      exec "!xterm -e \"g++ %<.cpp -o %< && time ./%< ; read -n 1\""

      But there is always a problem:
      when I pressed ctrl+c, the problem will be ended.
      but the windows will be closed too.
      Then I couldn't see what my program have printed.

      I tryed to use gnome-terminal to instead of xterm, but failed.