Re: Patch 7.1.306

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 4, 2008
      Tony Mechelynck wrote:

      > On 04/06/08 10:59, Bram Moolenaar wrote:
      > >
      > > Patch 7.1.306
      > > Problem: Some Unicode characters are handled like word characters while
      > > they are symbols.
      > > Solution: Adjust the table for Unicode classification.
      > > Files: src/mbyte.c
      >
      > After applying patches 7.1.306 to 7.1.308 (of which I haven't yet
      > received the latter two by email)
      >
      > if_python.c: In function 'VimToPython':
      > if_python.c:1157: warning: format '%f' expects type 'double', but
      > argument 3 has type 'long int'

      Are you sure you patched OK? I see:

      sprintf(buf, "%f", our_tv->vval.v_float);

      That is clearly a double argument.

      > also, one of 37 hunks of 7.1.307 failed to patch in the "floating point"
      > version but on eyeball inspection it was already included, though with
      > an additional comment in the middle (hunk #10 at 1130, bracketed between
      > #ifdef FEAT_FLOAT and #endif). Bram, don't you think that floating point
      > feature could now be made a part of the "standard" sources? Of course,
      > if anyone gets cold feet, it can still be disabled at compile-time by
      > commenting away line 384 of feature.h (to /* #define FEAT_FLOAT */ or
      > similar)

      The FEAT_FLOAT parts in if_python shouldn't hurt, since FEAT_FLOAT isn't
      yet defined anywhere. Unless you are using the experimental floating
      point patch, but then it should work (if you avoid patching the same
      thing twice).

      I still have a few fixes in the pipeline for the floating point patch.

      --
      Imagine a world without hypothetical situations.