Including a new language (ECL) in Vim?

  • Mikael Jansson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2008
      Hi,

      I've picked up the work by the SlimVim project
      <http://wiki.alu.org/Slim-Vim> and applied it onto the latest version of
      Vim, but removed the controversial (and supposedly still buggy)
      asynchronous network IO functionality.

      There is still some work to do, but when that is fixed, I hope to be
      able to contribute a patch I suitable for inclusion in the official Vim
      distribution.

      Work-in-progress, based on vim7@1024.

      svn diff \
      https://svn.jansson.be/public/limp/vim-ecl/r1024 \
      https://svn.jansson.be/public/limp/vim-ecl/vim

      So, given a patch I'm happy with, how would I go about packaging it for
      review and what else that needs to be done?

      --
      Mikael Jansson
      http://mikael.jansson.be