Very Simple and Easy

  • LiquidSteal
    Message 1 of 1 , May 28, 2008
      Make Money Fast and Easy$$$

      This is currently working, 2 weeks in and I have made $187.00 bucks,
      if this keeps up, I will really be able to quit my job. I thought
      this was deff not gonna work but it is and I am still shoving every
      dollar I get in the mail into my fiance's face, she hates that, but I
      think she is liking the outcome alittle more, lol.

      $MAKE LOTS OF QUICK CASH THE EASY WAY$$ Dear Internet User, Good day,
      This article I've written is all about the fact where I earned an
      ASTOUNDING amount of money in less than a month and I've decided to
      share or reveal the secrets behind making big bucks in the Mail Order
      Business. So all money seekers, read this carefully. **READING THIS
      COULD CHANGE YOUR LIFE!** I found this on a bulletin board like this
      one and decided to try it. A little while back, I was browsing through
      several newsgroups, just like you are now, and came across an article
      similar to this that said you could make thousands of dollars within
      weeks with only an initial investment of $6.00! So I thought, "Yeah
      right, this must be a scam", but like most of us, I was curious, so I
      kept reading. Anyway, it said that you need to send $1.00 to each of
      the 6 names and address stated in the article. You then place your own
      name and address in the bottom of the list at #6, and post the article
      in at least 200 newsgroups. (There are thousands) No catch, that was
      it. So after thinking it over, and talking to a few people first, I
      thought about trying it. I figured: "what have I got to lose except 6
      stamps and $6.00, right?" Then I invested the measly $6.00. Well GUESS
      WHAT!!... within 7 days, I started getting money in the mail! I was
      shocked! I figured it would end soon, but the money just kept coming
      in. In my first week, I made about $25.00. By the end of the second
      week I had made a total of over $1,000.00! In the third week I had
      over $10,000.00 and it's still growing. This is now my fourth week and
      I have made just over $42,000.00 and it's still coming in rapidly.
      It's certainly worth $6.00, and 6 stamps, I have spent more than that
      on the lottery!! Let me tell you how this works and most importantly,
      why it works.... Also, make sure you print a copy of this article NOW,
      so you can get the information off of it as you need it. I promise you
      that if you follow the directions exactly, that you will start making
      more money than you thought possible by doing something so easy!
      SUGGESTION: Read this entire message carefully! (print it out or
      download it.) Follow the simple directions and watch the money come
      in! It's easy. It's legal. And, your investment is only $6.00 (Plus
      postage). IMPORTANT: This is not a rip-off; it is not indecent; it is
      not illegal; and it is virtually no risk - it really works!!!! If all
      of the following instructions are adhered to, you will receive
      extraordinary dividends. PLEASE NOTE: Please follow these directions
      EXACTLY, and $50,000 or more can be yours in 20 to 60 days. This
      program remains successful because of the honesty and integrity of the
      participants. Please continue it?s success by carefully adhering to
      the instructions. You will now become part of the Mail Order business.
      In this business your product is not solid and tangible, it's a
      service. You are in the business of developing Mailing Lists. Many
      large corporations are happy to pay big bucks for quality lists.
      However, the money made from the mailing lists is secondary to the
      income which is made from people like you and me asking to be included
      in that list. ========================================== -->HERE ARE 4
      EASY STEPS TO GET STARTED<-- STEP 1: Get 6 separate pieces of paper
      and write the following on each piece of paper "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR
      MAILING LIST." Now get 6 US $1.00 bills and place ONE inside EACH of
      the 6 pieces of paper so the bill will not be seen through the
      envelope ( Please make sure that the bill wouldn't be noticed in the
      envelope to prevent thievery). Send out US $ DOLLAR, so it would be
      more acceptable. STEP 2: Next, place one paper in each of the 6
      envelopes and seal them properly. You should now have 6 sealed
      envelopes, each with a piece of paper stating the phrase, "PLEASE PUT
      ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST.", your name and address, and a $1.00 bill.
      What you are doing is creating a service. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL!
      You are requesting for a legitimate service and you are paying for it!
      Like most of us, I was a little skeptical and a little worried about
      the legal aspects of it all. So I checked it out with the U.S. Post
      Office (1-800-725-2161) and they confirmed that it is indeed legal!
      Mail the US$6.00 to the following addresses:

      1)James Small 4690 Sierra St Riverside CA 92504

      2) Brandon Corbin 307N Church St Lancaster PA 17603

      3) Lierin Quinn P.O. Box 242 Bausman PA 17504

      4) L Middlebrook P.O. Box 2079 Beaverton Ontario Canada L0K 1A0

      5) Phyllis M Whiddon 256, JD Road DeRidder LA 70634

      6) Mike Boyce 2905 kilbride drive, chesapeake virginia, 23325

      STEP 3: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move the
      other names up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc...) and add YOUR Name as
      number 6 on the list. STEP 4: Copy this article. Change anything you
      need to, but try to keep this article as close to original as
      possible. Now, post your amended article to at least 200 newsgroups.
      (I think there are close to 2.4million groups) All you need is 200,
      but remember, the more you post, the more money you make! This is
      perfectly legal! If you have any doubts, refer to Title 18, Section
      1302 and 1341, US Postal and Lottery Laws or Title 18, Section 3005 in
      the US code, also in the code of Federal regulations, Volume 16,
      Sections 255 and 436, which states; "a product or service must be
      exchanged for money received." The simple note in the letter, "PLEASE
      PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST", makes it legal because you are paying
      for exchange of a service, (adding the purchasers name to his mailing
      list) for a $1.00 fee. IMPORTANT: Keep a copy of these steps for
      yourself and, whenever you need money, you can use it again, and
      again. PLEASE REMEMBER that this program remains successful because of
      the honesty and integrity of the participants and by their carefully
      adhering to the directions. Look at it this way. If you are of
      integrity, the program will continue and the money that so many others
      have received will come your way. NOTE: You may want to retain every
      name and address sent to you, either on a computer or hard copy and
      keep the notes people send you. This VERIFIES that you are truly
      providing a service. (Also, it might be a good idea to wrap the $1
      bill in dark paper to reduce the risk of mail theft.) So, as each post
      is downloaded and the directions carefully followed, six members will
      be reimbursed for their participation as a List Developer with one
      dollar each. Your name will move up the list geometrically so that
      when your name reaches the #1 position you will be receiving thousands
      of dollars in CASH!!! What an opportunity for only $6.00 ($1.00 for
      each of the first six people listed above) Send it now, add your own
      name to the list and you're in business!
      =============================================== -->DIRECTIONS FOR HOW
      TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS<-- Step 1) You do not need to re-type this
      entire letter to do your own posting. Simply put your mouse cursor at
      the beginning of this letter, click and drag your cursor to the bottom
      of this document, right click and select 'copy' from the edit menu.
      This will copy the entire letter into the computer's memory. Step 2)
      Open a blank 'notepad' file and place your mouse cursor at the top of
      the blank page. Right click and from the 'edit' menu select 'paste'.
      This will paste a copy of the letter into notepad so that you can add
      your name and postal address to the list. Step 3) Save your new
      notepad file as a .txt file. If you want to do your postings in
      different settings, you'll always have this file to go back to. Step
      4) Use Netscape or Internet explorer and try searching for various
      newsgroups (on-line forums, message boards, chat sites, discussions.)
      Step 5) Visit these message boards and post this article as a new
      message by highlighting the text of this letter and selecting paste
      from the edit menu. Fill in the Subject, this will be the header that
      everyone sees as they scroll through the list of postings in a
      particular group, click the "post" message button. You're done with
      your first one! Congratulations...THAT'S IT! All you have to do is
      jump to different newsgroups and post away, after you get the hang of
      it, it will take about a minute for each newsgroup! **REMEMBER, THE
      MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL MAKE!! BUT YOU
      HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200** That's it! You will begin receiving
      money from around the world within days! You may eventually want to
      rent a P.O.Box due to the large amount of mail you will receive. If
      you wish to stay anonymous, you can invent a name to use, as long as
      the postman will deliver it. **JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE ADDRESSES ARE
      CORRECT.** ======================================= *Now the WHY part;
      Out of 200 postings, say I receive only 5 replies (a very low
      example). So then I made $5.00 with my name at #6 on the letter. Now,
      each of the 5 persons who just sent me $1.00 make the MINIMUM 200
      postings, each with my name at #5 and only 5 persons respond to each
      of the original 5, that is another $25.00 for me, now those 25 each
      make 200 MINIMUM posts with my name at #4 and only 5 replies each, I
      will bring in an additional $125.00! Now, those 125 persons turn
      around and post the MINIMUM 200 with my name at #3 and only receive 5
      replies each, I will make an additional $626.00! OK, now here is the
      fun part, each of those 625 persons post a MINIMUM 200 letters with my
      name at #2 and they each only receive 5 replies, that just made me
      $3,125.00!!! Those 3,125 persons will all deliver this message to 200
      newsgroups with my name at #1 and if still ONLY 5 persons per 200
      newsgroups react I will receive $15,625,00! With an original
      investment of only $6.00! AMAZING! When your name is no longer on the
      list, you just take the latest posting in the newsgroups, and send out
      another $6.00 to names on the list, putting your name at number 6
      again. And start posting again. The thing to remember is: do you
      realize that thousands of people all over the world are joining the
      internet and reading these articles everyday?, JUST LIKE YOU are now!!
      So, can you afford $6.00 and see if it really works?? I think so...
      People have said, "what if the plan is played out and no one sends you
      the money? So what! What are the chances of that happening when there
      are tons of new honest users and new honest people who are joining the
      internet and newsgroups everyday and are willing to give it a try?
      Estimates are at 20,000 to 50,000 new users, every day, with thousands
      of those joining the actual internet!!! REMEMBER, PLAY FAIRLY AND
      HONESTLY AND THIS WILL WORK FOR YOU!!! GOOD LUCK to all and please
      play fairly and reap the huge rewards from this, which is tons of
      extra CASH. By the way, please DON'T try to deceive people by posting
      the messages with your name in the list and not sending the CASH to
      the rest of the people already on the list, you will NOT get any. This
      is the fairest and most honest way I have ever seen to share the
      wealth of the world without costing anything but our time!!! You also
      may want to buy mailing and e-mail lists for future cash. Make sure
      you print this article out RIGHT NOW! Also, try to keep a list of
      everyone that sends you CASH and always keep an eye on the newsgroups
      to make sure everyone is playing fairly. Remember, HONESTY IS THE BEST
      POLICY. IMPORTANT: If you're not interested to my article, (don't want
      instant cash?), please pass this message to anyone who wishes quick