Syntax, indent, etc files for Unicon.

  • Hugh Sasse
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24, 2008
      I've been doing some work in Unicon, the unified extended version of Icon.
      At present my .icn files are detected by Vim as being Icon files, which
      is fair enough.

      I decided that although there seems to be little further development of
      Icon, the project is definitely not dead, other people are using it, and
      so to force people to jump through hoops to continue as before is unfair.
      I've thus copied the icon syntax file and edited it to create a unicon
      syntax file, and I've also tried to create an indent file. "editing" is
      probably stretching a point, "clubbed it until it stopped complaining"
      might be more accurate :-) The indent file I've made by taking the ruby
      file, copying it and similarly mutilat-- I mean editing it.

      I've not got folding working correctly, and I've not tested the indent
      file at all yet, so I'd appreciate more eyes on this. Is anyone interested
      in helping out at all, and if this is good enough to be useful, can
      anyone advise me about getting it into the next distribution?

      Hugh