RE: Introduction. I am the new gsoc student for bug fixing.

  • John Beckett
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 22, 2008
      Ian Kelling wrote:
      > I just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. My name is Ian
      > Kelling and I attend San Diego State University in
      > California, USA. I am very much looking forward to this
      > summer and very excited about contributing and getting to
      > know vim more intimately. Its something I have always wanted
      > to do and now its been bumped way up on the todo list.
      >
      > You can see the accepted gsoc projects here:
      > http://code.google.com/soc/2008/vim/about.html.

      Excellent - thanks for the introduction. While a couple of the other projects sound
      worthwhile, I think that shortening the todo list would be the most beneficial. If
      you code as well as you write, I think the project has an assured future:)

      You might like to post again in a few weeks, perhaps with something we can look at
      (a patch), or to discuss any issues.

      John