Re: feature request: help users count lines - display relative line numbers

  • Erik Falor
    Message 1 of 41 , Mar 31 8:26 AM
      On 3/29/08, Tony Mechelynck <antoine.mechelynck@...> wrote:
      The current todo.txt can also be obtained by ":help todo.txt" if you
      have an up-to-date installation of Vim (with up-to-date runtime files)
      or as http://ftp.vim.org/pub/vim/runtime/doc/todo.txt in any case.

      Thank you Markus and Tony for pointing this out.  I got my runtime files from SVN, which
      weren't as up-to-date.  I'll look forward to that as well as the other features slated for 7.2.

      --
      Erik Falor

    • Erik Falor