Updated Ukrainian translation

  • Anatoli Sakhnik
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2008
      Hi there! I've spent a week updating the Ukrainian messages
      translation to the latest version of Vim. Now it's ready.
      Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get an answer from the previous
      maintainer, so I decided to apply the patch here. Can it be included
      into the vim source code?
      Any way, I'm going to use and improve it permanently on my work
      stations. Thanks in advance!