Re: Re: Re: can not compile a GUI version vim on O penSolaris

  • krischik
    Message 1 of 13 , Jan 23, 2008
      On 23 Jan., 16:18, noname wind <windnoname1...@...> wrote:
      > krischik <krisc...@...> 写道:
      >
      > If you do if for the fun of compiling Vim, we also provide the scripts
      > used to create the packages [3] for you to look at.
      >
      > [3]http://gnuada.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/gnuada/trunk/solaris/scripts/
      >
      > How to config it ?

      Let me -again - suggest you have a look at:

      http://gnuada.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/gnuada/trunk/solaris/scripts/Setup_Solaris.zsh?view=markup

      You will find all the important prompts like PKG_CONFIG_PATH, CFLAGS
      and LDFLAGS there.

      Note thatI use Z-Shell which has some nifty array management and bound
      variable pairs. - if you use a different shell you should only use
      ALL_UPPER_CASE variables and you have to do all the appending
      yourself. And you loose the -U - unique feature and you might end up
      with duplicate path entries.

      Martin