Re: Patch 7.1.160

  • Tony Mechelynck
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 26, 2007
      Dasn wrote:
      > On 26/11/07 22:19 +0100, Tony Mechelynck wrote:
      >> no; but even without them, I used to see duplicate hit-Enter lines sometimes
      >> when regaining focus. Now I don't. Maybe only part of the problem got solved
      >> by the patch?
      >>
      >>> Nico
      >> Best regards,
      >> Tony.
      >
      > I can reproduce it with:
      > $ vim -u NONE -N -c intro
      > Then press kjkjkj...
      >
      > (VIM 7.1.162. Huge version without GUI. OpenBSD 4.1)

      With my vim 7.1.162, huge version with GTK2/Gnome GUI, both run as above (in
      console mode) and as gvim rather than vim (in GUI mode), k gives --More-- at
      the bottom and j adds a new hit-Enter line just under the preceding one (below
      the "splash screen" display) every time. But I suppose this is a slightly
      different problem, since there's no gain or loss of focus.

      141. You'd rather go to http://www.weather.com/ than look out your window.