Fwd: patch 7.1.123

  • Chris Sutcliffe
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 28, 2007
      Sending to the list... darn gmail keeps wanting to respond to the
      original sender...

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 28, 2007
        Chris Sutcliffe wrote:
        > Sending to the list... darn gmail keeps wanting to respond to the
        > original sender...

        Just a minor quibble: to keep the functional distinction before "before"
        scripts and "after" scripts, use

        :set rtp^=~/vimfiles rtp+=~/vimfiles/after

        (adding the one in front and the other at the rear).

        Due knot trussed yore spell chequer two fined awl miss steaks.

      • Chris Sutcliffe
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 28, 2007
          > Just a minor quibble: to keep the functional distinction before "before"
          > scripts and "after" scripts, use
          >
          > :set rtp^=~/vimfiles rtp+=~/vimfiles/after
          >
          > (adding the one in front and the other at the rear).

          Thanx for the heads up, I've made those changes.

          Cheers!

          Chris