Re: patch 7.1.094

  • Tony Mechelynck
    Message 1 of 13 , Aug 31 8:17 AM
      Charles E Campbell Jr wrote:
      > James Vega wrote:

      >>> however, look
      >>> carefully at the beginning of the patch above: shouldn't that be
      >>> ../vim-7.1.094/src/... instead of 093?>
      >>>

      >> This is normal style. The file is a diff between the previous patch (in
      >> this case 093) and the current working source tree.
      >>

      > I noticed that after I did an email grab and did the patch that it is in
      > fact following the usual style. Its still not on ftp though...
      >
      > Regards,
      > Chip Campbell

      Must have been a hiccup between Bram's private sources and the FTP server. I
      suppose the patch will appear when none of us (tinu) will need it anymore).

      "Sherry [Thomas Sheridan] is dull, naturally dull; but it must have
      taken him a great deal of pains to become what we now see him. Such an
      excess of stupidity, sir, is not in Nature."
      -- Samuel Johnson