Re: Typos in ada.txt help file

    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 27, 2007
      Dominique Pelle wrote:

      > Patch below fixes typos in ada.txt help file.

      The lines are wrapped in such a way that white space is missing, I can't
      apply it. Please send as an attachment.

      40. You tell the cab driver you live at
      http://123.elm.street/house/bluetrim.html
      41. You actually try that 123.elm.street address.

    • Dominique Pelle
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 27, 2007

        > Dominique Pelle wrote:
        >
        > > Patch below fixes typos in ada.txt help file.
        >
        > The lines are wrapped in such a way that white space is missing, I can't
        > apply it. Please send as an attachment.

        Attached patches fixing typos in:

        - runtime/doc/ada.txt
        - runtime/doc/vim-fr.UTF-8.1
        - runtime/doc/vim-fr.1

        Cheers
        /Dominique

      • krischik
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 28, 2007
          Do the pachtes apply to the 7.1.0 version or the more current version
          [1] from vim.org.

          Regards

          Martin

          [1] http://www.vim.org/scripts/script.php?script_id=1609

        • krischik
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 28, 2007
            I just wanted to apply the patch and noticed something important: When
            I submitted the Ada mode to you you suggested to rename the help file
            from ada.txt to ft_ada.txt - which I did.

            However you have not. Have you had 2nd thoughts about the "ft_"
            prefix? Currently it is not a problem as Ada is the only programming
            language with a dedicated help file so all options are open.

            Martin

            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 28, 2007
              Dominique Pelle wrote:

              > > Dominique Pelle wrote:
              > >
              > > > Patch below fixes typos in ada.txt help file.
              > >
              > > The lines are wrapped in such a way that white space is missing, I can't
              > > apply it. Please send as an attachment.
              >

              > Attached patches fixing typos in:
              >
              > - runtime/doc/ada.txt
              > - runtime/doc/vim-fr.UTF-8.1
              > - runtime/doc/vim-fr.1

              Thanks, these apply cleanly.

              47. You are so familiar with the WWW that you find the search engines useless.

              Message 6 of 7 , Jul 28, 2007
                Martin Krischik wrote:

                > I just wanted to apply the patch and noticed something important: When
                > I submitted the Ada mode to you you suggested to rename the help file
                > from ada.txt to ft_ada.txt - which I did.
                >
                > However you have not. Have you had 2nd thoughts about the "ft_"
                > prefix? Currently it is not a problem as Ada is the only programming
                > language with a dedicated help file so all options are open.

                Apparently I forgot about this. I'll consider it again before making
                Vim 7.2 (which may be quite a long time away).

                45. You buy a Captain Kirk chair with a built-in keyboard and mouse.