Re: ^V change in behavior

  • Gabriel Farrell
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27, 2007
      I generally use ^C instead of Esc to return to normal mode. I've
      noticed that when I "^VjjjI#" -- which I often do in front of lines of
      Python to comment out blocks of text -- then hit Esc, it functions as it
      always has, inserting a # on each line. ^C used to work as well, but at
      some point (maybe between 6 and 7?), ^C changed, now leaving a # at only
      the top line of the visual block. Is this a bug or a feature?

      Gabe