Re: REXX syntax file update

  • krischik
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 25, 2007
      > Attached is an up-to-date version of my REXX syntax file.
      > It fixes some highlighting problems with the 'do' keyword
      > (reported by Vasilis Vlachoudis).

      Cool. How about a full featured Rexx mode with compiler setup, code
      completion, indentation etc. pp. There is so much more Vim can do
      apart from just syntax highlight.

      Martin

    • Thomas Geulig
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 5, 2012
        Hi Bram,

        here is an update to the rexx syntax file.

        Support for ooRexx 4.0 has been added by "Rony G. Flatscher"
        <Rony.Flatscher@...>.

        There is also a small patch to filetype.vim to recognize some more
        files.

        Thomas

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 6, 2012
          Thomas Geulig wrote:

          > here is an update to the rexx syntax file.
          >
          > Support for ooRexx 4.0 has been added by "Rony G. Flatscher"
          > <Rony.Flatscher@...>.
          >
          > There is also a small patch to filetype.vim to recognize some more
          > files.

          Thanks, I'll include it.

          --
          ARTHUR: CHARGE!
          [The mighty ARMY charges. Thundering noise of feet. Clatter of coconuts.