Ada mode update

  • krischik
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25, 2007
      Hello,

      as the official maintainer of the Ada mode for Vim I would like to
      propose the following patch:

      Problem-Description:

      The Ada mode in the 7.1.0 runtime does not behave gracefully if two
      setting are not properly set.

      Bram: If you need a different format (.tar.bz2 or .diff.bz2 or so)
      drop me a note.

      Martin

      PS: I used a link instead of a file attachment since this is a mailing
      list and I don't want to fill the mailboxes of those not interested.
      Also: SourceForge bounces mails with binary attachments which had be
      reason for grieve on the old list.