Where Are the Other Lists?

  • Bill McCarthy
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 20, 2007
      Hello Vim Developers,

      I'm now getting vim-dev, but also subscribed to vim and
      vim-announce. I'm getting nothing from those two lists yet.
      Anyone else?

      Bill

    • Tony Mechelynck
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 20, 2007
        Bill McCarthy wrote:
        > Hello Vim Developers,
        >
        > I'm now getting vim-dev, but also subscribed to vim and
        > vim-announce. I'm getting nothing from those two lists yet.
        > Anyone else?

        I haven't yet seen any post specific to vim_announce. The vim_use group (
        vim_use@... , vim@... ) has had some posts, but not in the
        past three hours. You may want to check its recent traffic at
        http://groups.google.com/group/vim_use where I see 8 threads.

        ARTHUR: Shut up! Will you shut up!
        DENNIS: Ah, now we see the violence inherent in the system.
        ARTHUR: Shut up!
        DENNIS: Oh! Come and see the violence inherent in the system!
        HELP! HELP! I'm being repressed!