Just testing, please, ignore...

  • Zdenek Sekera
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 20, 2007
      Will this ever come to the new newsgroup??? Z.
    • Ted Pavlic
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 20, 2007
        FYI, this came to the newsgroup. However, for reasons described below,
        *YOU* may not have seen it.

        [ note: I have a feeling it didn't show up on-line (I have seen very
        little activity through the web interface today). ]

        We have discussed a problem where people's own messages are not being
        delivered to them. The remedy SEEMS to be to unsubscribe and
        resubscribe, EXCEPT WHEN YOU RESUBSCRIBE, do not send a confirmation
        e-mail back. Instead, click on the confirmation LINK.

        --Ted

        --
        Ted Pavlic <ted@...>