vim + python + omniorbpy (would it be possible to compile vim/main.c as c++??)

  • misi e
    Message 1 of 1 , May 22 10:09 AM
      Hello,

      python with vim is just prosciuto di parma with melone, idem est the
      best combination.

      However: I cannot use omniorb (python CORBA stuff), since it is a C++
      module as shared library.
      Even python main module must be compiled as C++ in order to be able to
      load the c++ stuff.

      My understanding is therefore that if I would like to use vim + python
      + omnirobpy, then I have to
      compile the vim/main.c as cpp.

      I have tried to add the magic

      #ifdef __cpp
      extern ...
      #endif

      but there are lot of compilation issues.

      so my question is:
      1. did smbdy write any patch to main.c to enable c++ compilation?
      2. are there plans to support c++

      misi.aaaa