ezmlm warning

  • vim-dev-help@vim.org
    Message 1 of 29 , May 21, 2007
      vim-dev@... mailing list.

      Messages to you from the vim-dev mailing list seem to
      message I received.

      I will remove your address from the vim-dev mailing list,
      without further notice.

      I've kept a list of which messages from the vim-dev mailing list have
      bounced from your address.

      send an empty message to:
      <vim-dev-get.123_145@...>

      send an empty message to:
      <vim-dev-index@...>

      Here are the message numbers:

      37954

      Date: 10 May 2007 00:35:39 -0000
      From: MAILER-DAEMON@...-berlin.de
      To: vim-dev-return-37954-@...
      Subject: failure notice

      Hi. This is the qmail-send program at foobar.math.fu-berlin.de.

      <listsaver-of-vimdev@yahoogroups.com>:
      Connected to 66.218.66.166 but connection died. (#4.4.2)