I'm back

  • Thomas Köhler
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 6, 2007
      Hello all,
      I just wanted to let you know that I am back on the vim and
      vim-dev mailinglists. I won't have time to write many mails, but
      my colleagues at work started to ask me a lot of questions about
      vim when they found out that I wrote "syn on" and "colorscheme
      koehler" in root's vimrc of all servers so I thought it might be
      good to get back to the old habit of learning by reading the
      solutions of fellow vim users to the questions of other vim
      users. :-)
      I might as well throw in a few mails, but as I only read my
      private mail on the weekends there will be only a few mails from
      me...

      Ciao,
      Thomas

      --