Google SoC application

  • Stoiko Ivanov
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2007
      Hi,

      I have a question regarding my google summer of code proposal for vim:
      A mentor from the Nmap-team just asked me, wheter I would like to code for
      them or for you, since he saw, that you've already assigned a mentor to me.
      I saw that you haven't made any changes in the past week to my proposal
      (the last modified field remained unchanged), so I am interested to know,
      how likely it is for you to take me as a student during this year's summer
      of code, and how you liked the proposal on persistent undo.

      I hope the mentors and admins of the google SoC for vim are reading this
      list.

      thanks in advance
      regards
      stoiko ivanov