GSOC - we assigned mentor for the same student

  • Marcin Wojdyr
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2007
      Hi,
      I tried to contact you about week ago (but I didn't notice, that I
      must be subscribed to the list to post), and I also sent an e-mail to
      Bram
      last week, but I didn't get a reply.

      Vim and Fityk both assigned mentors to student Diaa. I've contacted
      Diaa, and he wrote me that he would choose Fityk (I'll be his mentor
      from Fityk). Is it ok with you?

      Cheers,
      Marcin

      --