Googel Summer of Code: Mentor

  • David Terei
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2007
      Hi all,

      My name is David Terei, I applied for Google SOC with Vim (Eclipse
      plug-in). I also applied for Mozilla (Thunderbird) and they contacted
      me, telling me I have also been assigned a mentor by the Vim project and
      asked me to please put them in contact with that person.

      No one from Vim has tried to contact me yet so I'm just going off this
      information, and I'm not sure who to contact regarding SOC (couldn't
      find info on website and IRC failed as well), so I thought this would be
      the next best place to ask.

      Best Regards,

      David Terei