Re: patch 7.0.224

  • A.J.Mechelynck
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 27, 2007
      Bram Moolenaar wrote:
      > Tony Mechelynck wrote:
      [...]
      >> Patching from the .eml
      >> saved email succeeded after hand-converting from quoted-printable to
      >> 8bit -- not actually 8bit since the only things to convert were
      >>
      >> :%s/=3D/=/g
      >
      > I'm still using text-only e-mail and don't have these strange problems.

      I received the patch email text-only but in "Content-Transfer-Encoding:
      quoted-printable". This post of yours I got in 8bit. Dunno if it's your mailer
      or if my ISP "autoconverted" it: it happens, but I don't know what triggers
      the autoconversion step and in which direction among 8bit, quoted-printable
      and base64.

      Millions long for immortality who do not know what to do with
      themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
      -- Susan Ertz