ezmlm warning

  • vim-dev-help@vim.org
    Message 1 of 29 , Mar 2, 2007
      vim-dev@... mailing list.

      Messages to you from the vim-dev mailing list seem to
      message I received.

      I will remove your address from the vim-dev mailing list,
      without further notice.

      I've kept a list of which messages from the vim-dev mailing list have
      bounced from your address.

      send an empty message to:
      <vim-dev-get.123_145@...>

      send an empty message to:
      <vim-dev-index@...>

      Here are the message numbers:

      37219
      37271

      Date: 18 Feb 2007 16:59:45 -0000
      From: MAILER-DAEMON@...-berlin.de
      To: vim-dev-return-37219-@...
      Subject: failure notice

      Hi. This is the qmail-send program at foobar.math.fu-berlin.de.

      <listsaver-of-vimdev@yahoogroups.com>:
      Sorry, I wasn't able to establish an SMTP connection. (#4.4.1)
    • vim-dev-help@vim.org
      Message 2 of 29 , Mar 28, 2007
        vim-dev@... mailing list.

        Messages to you from the vim-dev mailing list seem to
        message I received.

        I will remove your address from the vim-dev mailing list,
        without further notice.

        I've kept a list of which messages from the vim-dev mailing list have
        bounced from your address.

        send an empty message to:
        <vim-dev-get.123_145@...>

        send an empty message to:
        <vim-dev-index@...>

        Here are the message numbers:

        37441
        37443
        37442
        37444
        37446
        37448
        37501

        Date: 16 Mar 2007 11:33:42 -0000
        From: MAILER-DAEMON@...-berlin.de
        To: vim-dev-return-37441-@...

        Hi. This is the qmail-send program at foobar.math.fu-berlin.de.

        <listsaver-of-vimdev@yahoogroups.com>:
        66.218.66.68 does not like recipient.
        Remote host said: 451 code 9 160.45.45.151 please try again
        Giving up on 66.218.66.68.
      • vim-dev-help@vim.org
        Message 3 of 29 , Apr 22, 2007
          vim-dev@... mailing list.

          Messages to you from the vim-dev mailing list seem to
          message I received.

          I will remove your address from the vim-dev mailing list,
          without further notice.

          I've kept a list of which messages from the vim-dev mailing list have
          bounced from your address.

          send an empty message to:
          <vim-dev-get.123_145@...>

          send an empty message to:
          <vim-dev-index@...>

          Here are the message numbers:

          37581
          37588
          37601
          37602
          37603

          Date: 10 Apr 2007 22:53:59 -0000
          From: MAILER-DAEMON@...-berlin.de
          To: vim-dev-return-37581-@...

          Hi. This is the qmail-send program at foobar.math.fu-berlin.de.

          <listsaver-of-vimdev@yahoogroups.com>:
          Connected to 66.218.66.70 but connection died. (#4.4.2)
        • vim-dev-help@vim.org
          Message 4 of 29 , May 5 7:45 AM
            vim-dev@... mailing list.

            Messages to you from the vim-dev mailing list seem to
            message I received.

            I will remove your address from the vim-dev mailing list,
            without further notice.

            I've kept a list of which messages from the vim-dev mailing list have
            bounced from your address.

            send an empty message to:
            <vim-dev-get.123_145@...>

            send an empty message to:
            <vim-dev-index@...>

            Here are the message numbers:

            37643
            37669
            37680
            37688
            37698
            37703
            37705
            37714
            37719
            37742
            37790
            37799
            37801
            37823

              Date: 10 May 2007 00:35:39 -0000
              From: MAILER-DAEMON@...-berlin.de
              To: vim-dev-return-37954-@...

              Hi. This is the qmail-send program at foobar.math.fu-berlin.de.

              <listsaver-of-vimdev@yahoogroups.com>:
              Connected to 66.218.66.166 but connection died. (#4.4.2)