Your eBay account will be suspended !

  • eBay
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2007
      Complete Your eBay Registration
      eBay sent this message to you.
      Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay. Learn more.

      Secure your eBay Information

      Dear eBay user,

      We regret to inform you that your eBay account will be suspended due to concerns we have for the safety
      and integrity of the eBay community.

      Per the User Agreement, Section 9, we may immediately issue a warning, temporarily suspend, indefinitely
      suspend or terminate your membership and refuse to provide our services to you if we believe that your
      actions may cause financial loss or legal liability for you, our users or us.

      We may also take these actions if we are unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide to us.

      To speed up this process, you are required to verify your personal information against the account registration
      data we have on file by following the link below.

      Secure your eBay Information >

      Due to the suspension of this account, please be advised you are prohibited from using eBay in any way.
      This includes the registering of a new account.

      Please note that any seller fees due to eBay will immediately become due and payable. eBay will charge
      any amounts you have not previously disputed to the billing method currently on file.

      If you need additional help, contact eBay's Customer Support or Live help

      Copyright © 2007 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.
      Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.
      eBay and the eBay logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of eBay, Inc.