Re: Compilation error with -D EXITFREE

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 4, 2007
      Alexei Alexandrov wrote:

      > Do I understand it correct that EXITFREE define in Vim source code can
      > be used to make sure all resources are cleaned up on exit (and those
      > which are not should be treated as leaks)? To be able to use it on
      > Windows I had to do the following changes:

      Thanks for the patch. I never tried EXITFREE on Win32. What memory
      checker to you use with it? Aren't there Win32-specific things that
      need to be freed?

      --
      From "know your smileys":
      (:-# Said something he shouldn't have

    • George V. Reilly
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 4, 2007
        [Previous copy was bounced by vim.org because it wasn't plaintext. Sorry
        for any duplicates.]