Security: Your Online Banking Account is Blocked

  • Bank of America
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 4, 2007
      Bank of America Account Review Department !
      Bank of America Higher Standards
      Online Banking Alert
      Sign In

      Your Online Banking is Blocked

      Because of unusual number of invalid login attempts on you account, we had to believe that, their might be some security problem on you account. So we have decided to put an extra verification process to ensure your identity and your account security. Please click on sign in to Online Banking to continue to the verification process and ensure your account security. It is all about your security. Thank you, and visit the customer service section.

      Bank of America, N.A. Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lender
      © 2007 Bank of America Corporation. All rights reserved.

      Olympic Logo