Re: Vim 8 enhancements

  • Marcus Aurelius
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2007
      --- Martin Stubenschrott <stubenschrott@...> escreveu:

      > Now that there are many new - good, or not - ideas coming up. I think it
      > would be a great idea, if the voting page on:
      >
      > http://www.vim.org/sponsor/vote_results.php
      >
      > becomes updated with new ideas, and old ones get deleted/changed.

      Agreed. I was updating my votes to remove features that have been implemented,
      and i really wished i had a few new features to vote for. Due to the growing
      lack of options, i voted several times for the same features :-D

      Fale com seus amigos de gra├ža com o novo Yahoo! Messenger
      http://br.messenger.yahoo.com/