Minor doxygen syntax issue with link tags.

  • N. French
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2007
      I've noticed that the doxygen syntax highlighting incorrectly
      highlights doxygen strings that look like this:

      /**
      * @brief Adjusts downlink frequency.
      */

      It interprets "link frequency" as a link tag, which results in both
      "link" and "frequency" being highlighted in an unexpected fashion. I
      believe this is just a case of the syntax file not being specific
      enough about what a link tag looks like. I'm not a doxygen expert but
      I believe matching with both \link and @link would be correct.

      I'm using vim 7.0.

      Looking for earth-friendly autos?
      http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/