Question from eBay Member regarding Item #150057720098

  • eBay Member yosdude72
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2007
      eBayeBay sent this message from Logan Mignatos (yosdude72).
      The registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay. Learn more.

      Question from eBay Member -- Respond Now

      eBay sent this message on behalf of an eBay member through My Messages. Responses sent using email will go to the eBay member directly and will include your email address.
      Question from yosdude72
      Activity with yosdude72 (last 90 days):
      - I have bid on 1 items from yosdude72
      yosdude72( 13)
      Positive feedback:100%
      Member since:Sep-12-00
      Location:NJ, United States
      Registered on:www.ebay.com
      Do you still have it for sale? I want to buy it asap. Thank you for your time.
      Respond to this question
      Respond Now
      Thank you,
      eBay
      Marketplace Safety TipMarketplace Safety Tip
      Do not respond to the sender (through the eBay system or your email provider) if this message is an offer to buy or sell an item. This type of offer is against eBay policy, may be fraudulent, and is not covered by buyer protection programs.

      Second Chance Offer emails with the subject of �Message from eBay Member� are fake. Real Second Chance Offers come directly from eBay and appear in My Messages with a blue background and subject stating, �eBay Second Chance Offer for Item...".

      Never pay for your eBay item using instant cash wire transfer services through Western Union or MoneyGram. These payment methods are unsafe when paying someone you don�t know.

      Learn more about sending payments.
      Is this email inappropriate? Does it violate eBay policy? Help protect the Community by reporting it.
      Learn how you can protect yourself from spoof (fake) emails at:
      http://pages.ebay.com/education/spooftutorial

      This eBay notice was sent on behalf of another eBay member through the eBay platform and in accordance with our Privacy Policy. If you would like to receive this email in text format, change your notification preferences.

      See our Privacy Policy and User Agreement if you have questions about eBay's communication policies.
      Privacy Policy: http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/privacy-policy.html
      User Agreement: http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/user-agreement.html

      Copyright � 2007 eBay, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
      Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.
      eBay and the eBay logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of eBay, Inc.
      eBay is located at 2145 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125.