Your Fairwinds Credit Union account will be Suspended !

  • Fairwinds Credit Union
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 2006
      Fairwinds Credit Union

      Dear Fairwinds Credit Union Customer,

      At FCU the greatest responsibility to our customer is the safekeeping of confidential information you have entrusted to us and using it in a responsible manner. A fundamental element of safeguarding your confidential information is to provide protection against unauthorized access or use of this information. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with federal guidelines to guard your nonpublic personal information against unauthorized access.

      At this time a number of unsolicited email messages are spreading across the internet trying to scam our customers. We have created an Internet Antifraud Department ready to guard your accounts using the latest technology to combat the internet phishing and fraud attempts. We invite you to urgently enroll in this new program and protect your accounts from being hacked.

      Please click the link bellow to activate antifraud program.

      https://www.fairwinds.org/onlineservHBHomeBanking.cgi

      Our database will be instantly updated and an Internet Antifraud officer may contact you in the next 48 hours.

      Thank you for paying attention in reading this important message.

      Best Regards,

      FCU
      Internet AntiFraud Department