ezmlm probe

  • vim-dev-help@vim.org
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2006
      vim-dev@... mailing list.

      Messages to you from the vim-dev mailing list seem to
      have been bouncing. I sent you a warning message, but it bounced.
      I've attached a copy of the bounce message.

      This is a probe to check whether your address is reachable. If this
      probe bounces, I will remove your address from the
      vim-dev@... mailing list, without further notice. You can re-subscribe
      by sending an empty message to the following address:
      <vim-dev-subscribe@...>

      Date: 25 Nov 2006 22:45:44 -0000
      From: MAILER-DAEMON@...-berlin.de
      To: vim-dev-return-warn-1164475143.gpojcjfgjcghddlfipke-listsaver-of-vimdev=yahoogroups.com@...
      Subject: failure notice

      Hi. This is the qmail-send program at foobar.math.fu-berlin.de.

      <listsaver-of-vimdev@yahoogroups.com>:
      Sorry, I wasn't able to establish an SMTP connection. (#4.4.1)

      Date: 25 Nov 2006 17:19:03 -0000
      From: vim-dev-help@...
      To: listsaver-of-vimdev@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: ezmlm warning

      vim-dev@... mailing list.

      Messages to you from the vim-dev mailing list seem to
      message I received.

      I will remove your address from the vim-dev mailing list,
      without further notice.

      I've kept a list of which messages from the vim-dev mailing list have
      bounced from your address.

      send an empty message to:
      <vim-dev-get.123_145@...>

      send an empty message to: