problem with vim.sf.net

  • Charles E Campbell Jr
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 7, 2006
      Since no one had mentioned it yet; the scripts appear to be inaccessible.
      Clicking on "top rated" yields:

      Can't open file: 'vs_scripts.MYI' (errno: 145)

      Regards,
      Chip Campbell
    • Eggum, DavidX S
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 7, 2006
        Confirmed, I see it too...

        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 7, 2006
          On 12/7/06, Eggum, DavidX S <davidx.s.eggum@...> wrote:
          > Confirmed, I see it too...

          And I can confirm receiving your confirmation.

          nikolai
        • Eggum, DavidX S
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 7, 2006
            Roger that.

            ;)

            And I can confirm receiving your confirmation.

            nikolai
          • A.J.Mechelynck
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 7, 2006
              Charles E Campbell Jr wrote:
              > Since no one had mentioned it yet; the scripts appear to be inaccessible.
              > Clicking on "top rated" yields:
              >
              > Can't open file: 'vs_scripts.MYI' (errno: 145)
              >
              > Regards,
              > Chip Campbell

              Just for the record, see thread "Vim Online Error" started by Swaroop C H some
              10 hours before this thread.

              There still seems to be "no scripts" at vim-online.