Re: about patch 7.0.175

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 5, 2006
      Hmm, the subject should have been "patch 7.0.175". Remove the "about"!
      Hopefully no scripts got confused by this.

      --
      BLACK KNIGHT: Come on you pansy!
      [hah] [parry thrust]

    • Edward L. Fox
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 5, 2006

        > Hmm, the subject should have been "patch 7.0.175". Remove the "about"!
        > Hopefully no scripts got confused by this.

        Many scripts will got confused, I think. :-P

        Fortunately I don't use script. I do my job manually because the
        censorship makes the network situation so bad that the script cannot
        handle many unexpected situations.