Re: Fwd: cursorline and paren match error

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 4, 2006
      Denis Perelyubskiy wrote:

      > I apologize if some of you are seeing this a second time, since I know
      > same people subscribe to both vim and vimdev. I thought I'd try the
      > vimdev list in case this is a bug.

      There is no solution. The paren error highlighting is from the syntax
      highlighting. The cursorline highlighting needs to overrule the syntax
      highlighting, otherwise it would disappear in several situations, esp.
      if the syntax highlighting uses background highlighting.

      --
      With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
      -- RFC 1925