CYGWIN gvim problem

  • SungHyun Nam
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2006
      Hello,

      I use gvim 7.0.xxx for both CYGWIN and WIN32.
      If I copy the multibyte character to clipboard from CYGWIN-gvim,
      I cannot correctly paste it to other WIN32 program. All the
      characters are corrupted. But it worked fine if I use WIN32-gvim.
      It seems CYGWIN-gvim copy the multibyte character as a ASCII
      character.

      Is there some settings to avoid this problem?
      I normally use gvim for CYGWIN.

      Thanks.
      namsh