Re: indenting weirdness

  • scott
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 6, 2006
      peter--

      that was the clue i needed -- after turning 'cindent' off i was able
      to type

      an optimistic man might be tempted to celebrate -- we have proven,
      after all, that life goes on after microsoft -- macros can be created
      in OOo basic, however bloody

      without the indenting weirdness

      as much java and C# as i work on, i hope i can live without cindent,
      but between you and me, i'm betting off is better

      thanx!

      sc