Re: once again - how to unsubscribe?

  • A.J.Mechelynck
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 3, 2006
      Ulrich Lauther wrote:
      >> On Wed, Aug 02, 2006 at 09:47:05AM +0200, Ulrich Lauther wrote:
      >>
      >>> the automated mechanism for unsubsrcibing from this list still doesn't
      >>> work.
      >> Actually it does! I just unsubscribed from my old address, and
      >> subscribed using my new email address. Just follow the instructions
      >> carefully.
      >>
      > what instructions? The only one I see is on
      > http://www.vim.org/maillist.php#vim-dev:

      > Email to that address seems to go into a black hole.
      >
      > (unsubscribing from other lists works, so I don't assume that my comany's
      > spam filter is the culprit).
      >
      > Kind regards,
      >
      > -ulrich lauther

      Don't assume anything. Check, double-check, try again while checking
      that you didn't swap any characters in the address, and if it still
      doesn't work, ask your company mail admin to look into his logs to see
      if any mail from you to vim-dev-unsubscribe or from vim-dev-help to you
      was stopped, rejected or bounced at any point of its travels.