Re: Terminal-based auto-paste.

  • Sean Reifschneider
    Message 1 of 25 , Jul 10, 2006
      On Mon, Jul 10, 2006 at 09:26:54AM +0200, Nikolai Weibull wrote:
      >Well tell them to fix that, or you'll never get access to "* or "+ from Vim.

      As I said in the previous message, I've already opened a bug request with
      Fedora about it. It wasn't until late today that I also tested it on
      Ubuntu. However, as it's still acting differently than other applications
      in xterms in some ways, I think there's still a case for the original
      suggestion.

      Thanks,
      Sean
      --
      If I wrote a file-system, it would have a super-duper block.
      -- Sean Reifschneider, 2003