Re: Redraw bug on WinXP with non-GUI tab line.

  • Eric Arnold
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2006
      It appears that the first key of any incremental search to a point far
      enough down in the file (i.e. a page below the displayed area) will
      cause it. Typing any additional key brings the tabline back.

      I fiddled around with TabLineSet.vim, but it appears that the bug is
      in the code that decides whether to display either the default or
      custom tabline.

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 17, 2006
        Ilya Bobir wrote:

        > I've found bug in vim version
        >
        > VIM - Vi IMproved 7.0 (2006 May 7, compiled May 25 2006 04:17:33)
        > MS-Windows 32 bit GUI version with OLE support
        > Included patches: 1-17
        >
        > In case incremental search is on, tab line some times is not visible.
        >
        > Steps to reproduce:
        >
        > gvim -u NONE -U NONE
        > :e 1.txt
        > :set is
        > :tab sp
        > /s
        >
        > after hitting 's' text is scrolled to a line containing 'six1' and
        > tabline is empty - cleared with background color.

        I see the problem. I'll put it in the todo list.

        --
        GALAHAD turns back. We see from his POV the lovely ZOOT standing by him
        smiling enchantingly and a number of equally delectable GIRLIES draped