Redraw bug on WinXP with non-GUI tab line.

  • Ilya
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2006
      Hello.

      I've found bug in vim version

      VIM - Vi IMproved 7.0 (2006 May 7, compiled May 25 2006 04:17:33)
      MS-Windows 32 bit GUI version with OLE support
      Included patches: 1-17

      In case incremental search is on, tab line some times is not visible.

      Steps to reproduce:

      gvim -u NONE -U NONE
      :e 1.txt
      :set is
      :tab sp
      /s

      after hitting 's' text is scrolled to a line containing 'six1' and
      tabline is empty - cleared with background color.
    • Eric Arnold
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2006
        It appears that the first key of any incremental search to a point far
        enough down in the file (i.e. a page below the displayed area) will
        cause it. Typing any additional key brings the tabline back.

        I fiddled around with TabLineSet.vim, but it appears that the bug is
        in the code that decides whether to display either the default or
        custom tabline.

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 17, 2006
          Ilya Bobir wrote:

          > I've found bug in vim version
          >
          > VIM - Vi IMproved 7.0 (2006 May 7, compiled May 25 2006 04:17:33)
          > MS-Windows 32 bit GUI version with OLE support
          > Included patches: 1-17
          >
          > In case incremental search is on, tab line some times is not visible.
          >
          > Steps to reproduce:
          >
          > gvim -u NONE -U NONE
          > :e 1.txt
          > :set is
          > :tab sp
          > /s
          >
          > after hitting 's' text is scrolled to a line containing 'six1' and
          > tabline is empty - cleared with background color.

          I see the problem. I'll put it in the todo list.

          --
          GALAHAD turns back. We see from his POV the lovely ZOOT standing by him
          smiling enchantingly and a number of equally delectable GIRLIES draped