Re: How long does it take for svn to sync with whereever it is the real sources are?

  • Edward L. Fox
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2006
      On 5/1/06, Suresh Govindachar <sgovindachar@...> wrote:

      > Hisashi T Fujinaka was just "wondering, since every time
      > Bram announces a new release (7.0g this time) [he gets] itchy. :)

      Just *scratch* or *burrow* the place where you are feeling itchy. :-)

      By the way, if you have extra spare time, please do a test of my newly
      comitted keymap for kana. Just type:

      :set keymap=kana

      Then you can use alphabetical characters to input kana(s). For
      example, type "hisasi" will produce "ひさし" and "herupu" for "ヘルプ".