How long does it take for svn to sync with whereever it is the real sources are?

  • Hisashi T Fujinaka
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 30, 2006
      Just wondering, since every time Bram announces a new release (7.0g this
      time) I get itchy. :)

      --
      Hisashi T Fujinaka - htodd@...
    • Suresh Govindachar
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 30, 2006
        Hisashi T Fujinaka was just "wondering, since every time
        Bram announces a new release (7.0g this time) [he gets] itchy. :)

        A day or so ago, Edward L. Fox wrote on vim@...:

        | Hi, I'm the subversion repository maintainer. I sync the
        | subversion repository with the CVS repository everyday at
        | about 9:00 (+0800), or 1:00 (GMT). So if you checkout the code
        | at about 2:00 (GMT), you can get the latest version. :-)

        --Suresh
      • Edward L. Fox
        Message 3 of 3 , May 1, 2006
          On 5/1/06, Suresh Govindachar <sgovindachar@...> wrote:

          > Hisashi T Fujinaka was just "wondering, since every time
          > Bram announces a new release (7.0g this time) [he gets] itchy. :)

          Just *scratch* or *burrow* the place where you are feeling itchy. :-)

          By the way, if you have extra spare time, please do a test of my newly
          comitted keymap for kana. Just type:

          :set keymap=kana

          Then you can use alphabetical characters to input kana(s). For
          example, type "hisasi" will produce "ひさし" and "herupu" for "ヘルプ".