Re: [BUG] VIM 7.0b/7.0c MSWin32: memory access violation

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3 1:22 AM
      Liy Yubao wrote:

      > Vim7.0b, MSWin32 GUI with OLE, big version, CVS 20060327, Win2K pro
      > (Someone says it recurs in Vim7.0c too.)
      >
      > _vimrc contains only one line:
      > au BufRead * Sexplore
      >
      > "vimfiles" directory has been renamed to avoid influence of plugins.
      >
      > Open GVIM, then execute ":help" or ":help au" (can be any help topic),
      > it says "E434: Can't find tag pattern" and crash, Windows reports VIM
      > read some memory that is not readable.

      That's a nasty autocommand, splitting the window and doing something
      completely different while the user wants to see a help file. But Vim
      shouldn't crash. I'll fix it.

      --
      "I've been teaching myself to play the piano for about 5 years and now write
      most of my songs on it, mainly because I can never find any paper."