filetype.vim additions

  • Mikolaj Machowski
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2006
      Hello,

      1.

      Syntax of /etc/mtab file is identical to that of fstab. Hence suggestion
      for addition in filetype.vim (line 607, vim7c03)::

      " FStab
      au BufNewFile,BufRead fstab,mtab setf fstab

      2.

      In Mandriva config file for man has name man.config. filetype.vim
      recognizes only man.conf. Suggested change (line 883)::

      " Man config
      au BufNewFile,BufRead /etc/man.conf* setf manconf

      m.
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2, 2006
        Mikolaj Machowski wrote:

        > 1.
        >
        > Syntax of /etc/mtab file is identical to that of fstab. Hence suggestion
        > for addition in filetype.vim (line 607, vim7c03)::
        >

        > " FStab
        > au BufNewFile,BufRead fstab,mtab setf fstab

        OK.

        > 2.
        >
        > In Mandriva config file for man has name man.config. filetype.vim
        > recognizes only man.conf. Suggested change (line 883)::
        >
        > " Man config
        > au BufNewFile,BufRead /etc/man.conf* setf manconf

        A "*" at the end is dangerous, this could pickup man.conf.readme or
        whatever. Adding man.config should be OK.

        --
        SOLDIER: Where did you get the coconuts?
        ARTHUR: Through ... We found them.